Tent is dirty, otherwise in excellent used condition. Seems to only beissing two stakes. No visible rips or tears or imperfections. Includes all parts and pieces included in the pictures.
- 23 Red 18" Stake Pins
- 1 Hammer
- 1 Saw
- 1 pair of scissors
- 5 Black rods
- 2 Push Erecting Poles
Deployable Rapid Assembly Shelter (DRASH) C Series Shelters offer 109 to 272 ft2 of usable space to serve as a small command post, command sleep shelter, signal node or reconnaissance shelter.
With a starting weight of only 175 lbs (79.4 kg) and featuring a reliable, user-friendly design, DRASH C Series Shelters are portable and flexible enough to accommodate a wide range of operations. Their quick erect/strike design allows each shelter to be set up or taken down by as few as two to four personnel in under 15 minutes.
Additionally, C Series Shelters do not require any assembly in the field, nor do they require any special equipment for setting up or striking. Simply offload and position, lift and spread, push up and secure. They can also be attached to other DRASH shelters to increase operational space as needed.
A power port, duct port and optional stove pipe port make the shelters usable in all climates and weather conditions.
DRASH C Series Shelters can be integrated with Utility Support Transport (UST) Trailers and accessories to allow for a completely mobile power, lighting and environmental control package that ensures optimum operations in the even most extreme weather.
C shelters have undergone extensive testing at the Army’s Aberdeen Test Center and include rugged, reliable materials to hold up even under the toughest conditions.
All C Series shelters include as part of the purchase price the complete shelter, as well as an integrated floor, steel stake set, repair kit, push poles and transport bag.
- Unique “one-piece” shelter design – no loose parts or pieces to assemble or misplace
- Lightweight portable structure can easily be used as a small command post, command sleep shelter, signal node or reconnaissance shelter
- Set up and take down by as few as two people within 10 minutes
- Packs down to an average of less than 2 percent of deployed size
- Power port, duct port and optional stove pipe port allow for multiple heating and cooling arrangements
- Networks with other DRASH shelters for maximum footprint flexibility
- Operable in temperatures ranging from -50°F to 131°F (-45.5°C to 55°C)
- Can be integrated with DRASH Utility Shelter Transporter (UST) Trailers to allow for a completely mobile lighting and environmental control power package
- Meets all U.S. Military requirements for soft-walled shelters